Saturday 21 June 2014

Add Some Sheer on Her Night Out



This ain’t an average sheer outfit. I was wearing a dress designed by my talented friend, Monita Sitanggang. I can’t decide which trend it wants to get behind! She had a tie dye class last year and got a project to make some products of it. And the result is wonderful, she turned it into a cool tie dye-sheer-velvet dress and also proved that tie dye can be so dressy. When the sheer trend is usually paired with light fabrics, she combined it with velvet which is heavier. I love how effortlessly stylish I look with it and how the velvet, sheer panels and the sugary colored tie dye mingled in one piece of dress. The envelope clutch is made by her as well. Here, I dressed this up with a pair of Gosh lace up sneakers and a black bowler hat.